top of page


The Canoe Lake Miksiw School have their own website, click on the link on your right, that will open a new window/tab for you.

Post Secondary

When Applying for Post Sec. funding please make sure that you have all the required documents, download the "Document Requirement"  on your right.

When you have met all the requirement documents, download this form and fill it out to request for Post-Secondary financial assistance.

In order to receive financial assistance, please fill out this deposit form and return it to us.

Your will also need to fill out this form to Release the institution to allow us to see  how you are doing in your studies.

Here is the Post Sec. Student Support Policy Manual.
bottom of page